2020 Pandemic On The Peak: COVID-19 Cases Are Still High In India | Disastrous Situation!
As per current data, Corona confirmed cases have reached more than 77,06,946 and the recovery rate is approx. 88.80% including 1,16,616 death reports. India stands at second position after the US for the Corona cases.
The pandemic is still in its full role which is impacting people's life most unexpectedly. Everything turns differently, plans and strategies. Corona virus has affected the upper,middle and the lower class. Sudden lockdown of the whole world has left the country on the verse of economic downfall.
As per current data, Corona confirmed cases have reached more than 77,06,946 and the recovery rate is approx 88.80% including 1,16,616 death reports. India stands at second position after the US for the Corona cases.
213th day of this pandemic situation, Reports are:-
- Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka have the most number of Corona cases and are at high risk.
- Covid-19 cases are rapidly increasing in these states,Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh.
- Globally more than 4 crores confirmed cases have been reported.
- More than 11lakh 25thousand people have lost their lives due to Corona.
- Approx 55 thousand cases have been recorded in the last 24 hour.
- The death count is 700 and above, in the last 24 hour.
- The total cases of Corona in Andhra Pradesh have 7,93,399, Uttar Pradesh have 4,61,475, Tamil Nadu have 6,97.116, Karnataka have 7,82,773 and Maharashtra have 16,17,658, included recoveries, active cases and deaths report.
Maintain Physical Distancing, because prevention is better than cure.#MaintainPhysicalDistancing #Unite2FightCorona @PMOIndia @narendramodi @CMofKarnataka @UNICEFIndia @UNDP_India @WHOSEARO @MoHFW_INDIA @MVenkaiahNaidu @drharshvardhan @BSYBJP @DVSadanandGowda @KarnatakaVarthe pic.twitter.com/F6MFuctNMO— K'taka Health Dept (@DHFWKA) October 22, 2020
As per Indian Health Ministry report, confirmed cases of Corona are dropping after mid September in India. It’s required to stay safe and maintain distance, wear your mask and don’t go outside if it's not required. Festival season has arrived in India, the government has already warned the public and taken all the steps to prevent Corona.
Symptoms of Covid -19 :-
Fever, Tiredness, Dry Cough
Sore throat, Diarrhoea, Headache, Loss of taste and smell, Breathing issue
How did it spread?
Mainly it is transmitted through droplets which can be generated through coughs, exhales and sneezes.
Prevention of Covid-19:-
Maintain Distance, Wash your hand frequently, Use Sanitizer
Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth
If you are sick, consult doctor as soon as possible
All, we need to protect ourselves to live a Corona free life. The ratio of Corona cases is decreasing but not ending, mask protection is required. The situation is still not in control globally and we are all aware of that. Maintain your immunity level, boost up your energy, do yoga, exercise, eat healthy and live safely.